5 days, max. 15 members
This compact course covers cmr diagnostics in theory and practice in an intensive 5 day format.
The compact course includes more than 15 hours of theoretical coursework. Live patient demos are provided, including dobutamine stress and perfusion imaging. A wide variety of cases is presented and discussed.
Basic knowledge on MR techniques and basic cardiac physiology and pathophysiology is taught seperately for radiologists and cardiologists.The course contains lectures on:
- Basics in physics
- Basic cardiac physiology & pathophysiology
- Anatomy of the heart
- Assessment of left and right ventricular function
- CMR examination under dobutamine stress
- Perfusion measurements
- Diagnosis of myocardial infarction
- Imaging of the coronary arteries
- Diagnosis of valvular heart disease
- Diagnosis of neoplasia
- Imaging of thoracic and peripheral vessels
- Patient scanning will be performed for dobutamine stress
examinations, perfusion imaging, and infarct imaging
- Case demonstrations round up the lectures
The spectrum of topics will be continuously modified in order to keep up-to-date with clinical and technical developments.
The participation fees for compact course will absorbed into participation fees for level 2 fellowships!